The administrator of the personal data of the website user is Ultra Power Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Główna 28a, 66-460 Nowiny Wielkie, NIP 5993245582, KRS 0000817267 (next "ADO").
Legal bases for processing personal data:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter "RODO",
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000)
In relation to the processing of personal data by ADO, the user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, where you have given your consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of the ADO's personal data.
The above rights can be exercised by the user in accordance with the principles described in Articles 16 - 21 of the RODO by contacting ADO at the following address:
Ultra Power Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Główna 28a
66-460 Nowiny Wielkie
by telephone at +48 95 720 48 62
or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The provision of personal data by the user is always voluntary, but necessary to use the services provided by ADO
ADO guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided and ensures that all security and data protection measures required by data protection legislation are taken. Personal data shall be collected with due care and properly protected against access by unauthorised persons. Personal data are processed exclusively in the territory of the European Union.
ADO transfers and does not trade your personal data. The user's personal data are not transferred to other persons or institutions without the user's consent. The personal data processed by ADO may be made available to authorised state authorities at their request only on the basis of relevant legal provisions.
ADO I entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- FactoryForm Lucyna Wasielewska - to store data on the server.
When contacting ADO by e-mail, you provide your e-mail address as the sender of the message. Furthermore, other personal data may also be included in the content of the message. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is the consent resulting from the initiation of the contact with ADO. The personal data of the user provided to ADO within the framework of an e-mail contact shall be processed exclusively for the purpose of handling the enquiry. The content of the correspondence may be subject to archiving.
The websites do not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and gaining access to them is the owner of the Service.
Cookies are used for:
- Adaptation of the content of the websites of the Service to User preferences and optimization of use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of User's device and appropriate display of website adapted to its individual needs,
- creation of statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content,
- maintaining a session of the Service User (before or after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login or password on each subpage of the Service, can use a product basket in the shop and remember selected functionalities available on the Service.
The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "session" cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
As part of our Serviceóthe following file types are usedóin cookies:
- "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website,
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the Website,
- "performance" cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website's websites,
- "functional" cookies that allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with respect to the selected language or region, with whóich comes from the User, the font size, the design of the website, the content of the shopping basketós etc.,
- "advertising" cookies which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) will, by default, allow the storage of fileós cookies in the User's end device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particularólity in such a wayób to block the automatic handling fileós cookies in the settings of the Internet browser, or to inform about their each time placement in the device of the Service User. Detailós information on service options and methods fileós cookies are available in the software (browser) settings.
The Operator of the Website informs that restrictions on the use of fileós cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website.
Cookies placed in the Website User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
More information about cookies is available at pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie or in the "Help" section of your web browser menu.
Using the website involves sending requests to the server where it is stored. Each request made to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include the IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the web browser and the operating system the user is using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data recorded in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the website and are not used by ADO to identify the user.
Server logs constitute only auxiliary material used for administration of the application and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the server.